The source code is available here: https://github.com/msurguy/laravel-ajax-example
AJAX examples using Laravel and Bootstrap AJAX
See live demo at Pagodabox deployed code
This is a demo of simplifying AJAX calls withing Laravel application using Bootstrapper Bundle and Bootstrap-ajax extension
The source code features are :
- replace content via AJAX calls
- append content via AJAX calls
- Form submittal and displaying result via AJAX calls
- Loading data after successfull AJAX call
To get this working on your local machine just copy this folder into your htdocs MAMP directory or www WAMP directory and navigate to /public folder of this application.
There is no Database setup here but you could do that in a few minutes with Laravel.
Contributions are encouraged and welcome. Submit pull requests or ask questions if something’s not clear
This source is under MIT license.
Latest posts by Maks Surguy (see all)
- Creating bar graphs with AJAX and Morris library - April 7, 2014
- Implementing Honeypot spam prevention in Laravel applications - March 31, 2014
- Integrating Bootstrap HTML/CSS Framework with web applications - March 14, 2014