Hello there, fellow Laravelians!
Over the next few days I will be writing up a tutorial about making a simple blog using Laravel PHP framework, if you want to be subscribed and not miss out on the Laravel tutorials, subscribe to my Udemy course where I teach about Laravel and design process when making Web Applications in Laravel, subscribe here: http://www.udemy.com/develop-web-apps-with-laravel-php-framework/
The Blog that we will be creating has the following features :
- twitter bootstrap layout implemented by bootstrapper bundle
- user log in and authentification
- display all posts in paginated view
- create new posts
- delete posts
Building with Laravel is very easy. When you know the basics, it will take only 10-15 minutes to build a blog like this from scratch!
Here is a preview of the live blog deployed on pagodabox :
Full Blog Source Code is available here :
The tutorial outline :
Produce Vision – sketch how the blog will look like and what actions it will execute
Designing Database and relationships
Create Tables and Migrations
Create Models and Routes
Deploy Blog to Pagodabox
Complete Source Code
Enjoy and subscribe for my Laravel Udemy course!
Update! Tutorial part 2,3,4,5,6 is published!
Latest posts by Maks Surguy (see all)
- Creating bar graphs with AJAX and Morris library - April 7, 2014
- Implementing Honeypot spam prevention in Laravel applications - March 31, 2014
- Integrating Bootstrap HTML/CSS Framework with web applications - March 14, 2014