PrintrBot Plus and few mods = great quality 3d prints
Two weeks ago I bought a 3D printer called PrintrBot Plus. I never had a 3D printer before. This technology is completely mind blowing to me.
Fast forward, I made quite a bit of adjustments and upgrades.
Here are the mods I have done to my PrintrBot Plus 3D printer:
- Replaced the tip with 0.35mm tip (took 10 minutes to replace, very easy procedure).
- Put a fan to cool down the print while it is being printed, need to get a smaller fan though.
- Put a glass above the heated bed and Kapton tape over the glass.
- Tightened all belts.
- Printed out glass clips and made the heated bed to be adjustable via springs.
- Replaced power supply with 350W power supply for quicker heating of the nozzle and the heated bed.
And a gallery to show all pictures in one convenient window:
What do you think about these prints?